Samurai hat (Kabuto)

Sunday, July 16, 2023

Japanese Cultures with Youtube Video

t f B! P L

What's "Samurai hat (Kabuto)"

Samurai hat (Kabuto) is a protective headgear worn by samurai during wars hundreds of years ago. More recently, the "Kabuto Celebration" held when Shohei Otani hit a home run is well known.

Origami "Samurai hat (Kabuto)"

This is a tutorial video of how to make an Origami "Samurai hat (Kabuto)". "Samurai hat (Kabuto)" is very easy.

difficulty level: ★☆☆ (easy)

paper: red(free size)

Tutorial video of how to make "Samurai hat (Kabuto)"

[YOUTUBE] Easy Origami "Samurai hat (Kabuto)" Tutorial


 

About me

Hello!! My name is Kanon, a Japanese girl. I like paper foldings (Origami) and I started "Kanon Origami Blog" with my father. Please feel free to enjoy my Origami works !!

Search This Blog

Kanon Origami Blog

Kanon Origami Blog