Fireworks

Sunday, July 16, 2023

3D Japanese Cultures Summer Traditions with Youtube Video

t f B! P L

What's "Fireworks"

Fireworks are a summer tradition in Japan. Fireworks festivals are held in various regions throughout Japan, where fireworks of various colors, shapes, and sizes are set off to music. There are also handheld fireworks for personal enjoyment.

Origami "Fireworks"

This is a tutorial video of how to make an Origami "fireworks". "fireworks" is a little difficult.

difficulty level: ★★★ (difficult)

paper: sevelal(free size)

Tutorial video of how to make "Fireworks"


 

About me

Hello!! My name is Kanon, a Japanese girl. I like paper foldings (Origami) and I started "Kanon Origami Blog" with my father. Please feel free to enjoy my Origami works !!

Search This Blog

Kanon Origami Blog

Kanon Origami Blog