Tree

Saturday, September 11, 2021

3D Plants

t f B! P L

What's "Tree"

This Origami work "Tree" is based on the image of a cedar tree. When you think of "Tree" in Japan, you can imagine this shape, but how about it in your country? Cedar tree seems to be endemic to Japan, so in your country you might think of a different shape when you think of "Tree"!! I would appreciate it if you could comment below^^

Origami "Tree"

Origami "Tree" is easy to make!!

Tree

difficulty level: ★★☆ (normal)

paper size: 15cm✕15cm, 15cm✕15cm

paper features: normal(green, brown)


Tutorial video of how to make "Tree"

Coming soon!!

※If you want tutorial video how to make "Tree", please comment below!!

About me

Hello!! My name is Kanon, a Japanese girl. I like paper foldings (Origami) and I started "Kanon Origami Blog" with my father. Please feel free to enjoy my Origami works !!

Search This Blog

Kanon Origami Blog

Kanon Origami Blog