Flapping Crane

Saturday, September 11, 2021

Animals

t f B! P L

What's "Crane"

"Crane" is a kind of a bird. In Japan, cranes often appear in old tales, and are considered to be a symbol of longevity along with turtles, such as "Cranes are a thousand years and turtles are a million years".

Origami "Flapping Crane"

Origami "Flapping Crane" is a little difficult to make!!

Pattering Crane

difficulty level: ★★☆ (normal)

paper size: 15cm✕15cm

paper features: designed(star)

The video showing how this Crane's wings are flapping

Tutorial video of how to make "Flapping Crane"

Coming soon!!

※If you want tutorial video how to make "Flapping Crane", please comment below!!

About me

Hello!! My name is Kanon, a Japanese girl. I like paper foldings (Origami) and I started "Kanon Origami Blog" with my father. Please feel free to enjoy my Origami works !!

Search This Blog

Kanon Origami Blog

Kanon Origami Blog