Halloween Special "Jack O Lantern"

Saturday, September 11, 2021

Autumn Traditions

t f B! P L

What's "Halloween"

Halloween is an event held on October 31st every year. It is customary to hollow out the contents of a pumpkin to make a "Jack O Lantern" and decorate it, or for children to disguise themselves as witches or ghosts and visit nearby houses to receive sweets. In Japan, I have the impression that it has taken root as an annual event in the last 10 to 20 years.

What's "Jack O Lantern"

Jack O Lantern is like a Halloween image character. However, there seems to be a very scary story hidden in the background.

Origami "Jack O Lantern"

Origami "Jack O Lantern" is mostly drawing rather than origami, but please forgive me because it's a Halloween special !!

Halloween Special "Jack O Lantern"

difficulty level: ★☆☆ (easy)

paper size: 15cm✕15cm

paper features: normal(orange)

others: marker(black)

Tutorial video of how to make "Jack O Lantern"

Coming soon!!

※If you want tutorial video how to make "Jack O Lantern", please comment below!!

About me

Hello!! My name is Kanon, a Japanese girl. I like paper foldings (Origami) and I started "Kanon Origami Blog" with my father. Please feel free to enjoy my Origami works !!

Search This Blog

Kanon Origami Blog

Kanon Origami Blog