Koton-Koton (Rolling Toy)

Monday, August 23, 2021

Japanese Cultures Toys

t f B! P L

What's Origami "Koton-Koton"

Origami "Koton-Koton (Rolling Toy)" is an Origami work that has been around for a long time in Japan and is a toy that children play with it. "Koton-Koton" is an onomatopoeic word that describes how it rolls!!

Koton-Koton (Rolling Toy) 1

Koton-Koton (Rolling Toy) 2

difficulty level: ★★☆ (normal)

paper: free color(15cm✕15cm)

The video showing how Koton-Koton is rolling


Tutorial video of how to make "Koton-Koton"

Coming soon!!

※If you want tutorial video how to make "Koton-Koton", please comment below!!

About me

Hello!! My name is Kanon, a Japanese girl. I like paper foldings (Origami) and I started "Kanon Origami Blog" with my father. Please feel free to enjoy my Origami works !!

Search This Blog

Kanon Origami Blog

Kanon Origami Blog