Ginkgo Leaves

Sunday, August 8, 2021

Autumn Traditions Plants with Youtube Video

t f B! P L

What's "Ginkgo"

Ginkgo is a kind of a tree. In Japan, ginkgo trees are often planted as street trees and park trees for ornamental purposes, and in the precincts of temples and shrines. Ginkgo leaves are fan-shaped, some with cuts and some without cuts. In Japan, in autumn, there are a lot of fallen hinkgo leaves which turned yellow at street. It is said "Koyo (autumn foliage)".

Origami "Ginkgo Leaves"

Origami "Ginkgo Leaves" is very very easy to make!!

Fallen Ginkgo Leaves

difficulty level: ★☆☆ (easy)

paper size: 15cm✕15cm

paper features: normal(yellow)

Tutorial video of how to make "Ginkgo Leaves"

[YOUTUBE] Easy Origami "Ginkgo Leaves" Tutorial



About me

Hello!! My name is Kanon, a Japanese girl. I like paper foldings (Origami) and I started "Kanon Origami Blog" with my father. Please feel free to enjoy my Origami works !!

Search This Blog

Kanon Origami Blog

Kanon Origami Blog