Snake

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Animals

t f B! P L

What's "Snake"

"Snakes" are a type of reptile. There are various types of snakes. The largest types of snakes are the Reticulated Python and the Green Anaconda, which have a maximum length of 10m. The smallest type of snake is the Blind Snake, which has a total length of about 10cm. The largest poisonous snake in the world is the King Cobra, which has a total length of 5m or more.

Origami "Snake"

Origami "Snake" is not so difficult. But it's a little difficult to express the snake's squiggly.

Snake


difficulty level: ★★☆ (normal)

paper: aqua blue(15cm✕15cm)

Tutorial video of how to make "Snake"

Coming soon!!

※If you want tutorial video how to make "Snake", please comment below!! 

About me

Hello!! My name is Kanon, a Japanese girl. I like paper foldings (Origami) and I started "Kanon Origami Blog" with my father. Please feel free to enjoy my Origami works !!

Search This Blog

Kanon Origami Blog

Kanon Origami Blog