Asagao (Morning Glory)

Monday, August 2, 2021

Plants Summer Traditions with Youtube Video

t f B! P L

What's "Asagao (Morning Glory)"

"Asagao" is a kind of flower. As the name suggests, most Asagao (Morning Glory) flowers unfurl into full bloom in the early morning. "Asa" at the beginning of "Asagao" means "morning". In Japan, first graders often raise Asagao in elementary school.

Origami "Asagao"

The Origami Asagao is composed of flower parts and calyx parts.
Morning Glory

difficulty level: ★★☆ (normal)

paper size: flower-part→15cm✕15cm, calyx-part→7.5cm✕7.5cm

paper features: normal(flower-part→light blue, calyx-part→green)

Tutorial video of how to make "Asagao (Morning Glory)"

[YOUTUBE] Easy Origami "Asagao (Morning Glory)" Tutorial



About me

Hello!! My name is Kanon, a Japanese girl. I like paper foldings (Origami) and I started "Kanon Origami Blog" with my father. Please feel free to enjoy my Origami works !!

Search This Blog

Kanon Origami Blog

Kanon Origami Blog