Tulip

Sunday, June 20, 2021

Plants Spring Traditions with Youtube Video

t f B! P L

What's "Tulip"

"Tulips" are a kind of flower. Tulips are simple and beautiful flowers and leaves, and are a popular bulbous plant all over the world. Countless varieties have been born so far, more than 5,000 varieties are registered in the current variety list, and about 1,000 varieties are grown all over the world.

Origami "Tulip"

Origami "Tulip" consists of two parts, a flower and foliage.

Tulip

difficulty level: ★★☆ (normal)

paper: flower→red(10cm✕10cm)、foliage→green(15cm✕15cm)

Tutorial video of how to make "Tulip"

[YOUTUBE] Easy Origami "Tulip" Tutorial



About me

Hello!! My name is Kanon, a Japanese girl. I like paper foldings (Origami) and I started "Kanon Origami Blog" with my father. Please feel free to enjoy my Origami works !!

Search This Blog

Kanon Origami Blog

Kanon Origami Blog