Capybara

Sunday, June 27, 2021

Animals Waterside Creatures

t f B! P L

What's "Capybara"

Recently, Capybaras can be often seen in Japanese zoos, but Capybara actually inhabits warm waters, centered on the Amazon River basin in eastern South America. In Japan, Capybara is said to love hot springs.

Origami "Capybara"

Origami "Capybara" is so charming, too!!

Capybara


difficulty level: ★☆☆ (easy)

paper size: 15cm✕15cm

paper features: normal(light brown)


Tutorial video of how to make "Capybara"

Coming soon!!

※If you want tutorial video how to make "Capybara", please comment below!!

About me

Hello!! My name is Kanon, a Japanese girl. I like paper foldings (Origami) and I started "Kanon Origami Blog" with my father. Please feel free to enjoy my Origami works !!

Search This Blog

Kanon Origami Blog

Kanon Origami Blog